• Kitchens: Kitchens will be provided hardwood Shaker cabinetry with silver handles throughout andwill be finished with Black Pearl Granite.
• Appliances: Kitchen appliances will consist of four (4) all black pieces in each kitchen including fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove.
• Hardwood Floors: Hardwood floors (Maple Cinnamon Finish in 3/4″ depth and 3″ width) will be laid in all kitchen, hallways and living room areas in all 2nd Floor and 3rd Floor Units. The bedrooms in those units will be provided with eight pound, 3/4″ padding with plush carpets. All 4th Floor apartments will be provided with hardwood floors throughout, including the bedroom areas.
• Tile Work: All bathrooms will be tiled throughout including all flooring and all tub and shower surrounds from wall to ceiling with tile highlighted with blue glass etching and Ikea appointed cabinetry.
• Paint Colors: All ceilings will be painted flat white with walls painted in a light Raffia cream color. The bathrooms will receive a semi-gloss cream color; and all trim throughout the building will be provided with white semi-gloss paint.
• Exposed Brickwork: Some apartments will feature pre-finished, high-gloss brick walls in common areas.
• Exposed Ductwork and LED Lighting: All apartments feature industrial style, open HVAC duct-work; as well as, 5″ LED recessed lighting throughout the entire unit.
• Park Views: All apartments share a wonderful view of the former Black Oaks Woods, now known as Malcolm X Park.
• Pre-Wired: All apartments are also wired for cable, phone and Internet.
• Security: All apartments have access to secure vocal and buzz-in systems for the front door.
• Free Internet: All apartments will be furnished with access to Free Fios High-speed Wi-fi/ Internet, Free Laundry access and Indoor Bike Parking
• Free Laundry: Two sets of laundry will be available to all tenants at no additional cost.
• Indoor Bike Parking: Six indoor bike parking spaces will be available at no additional cost!
• Utilities: You are only responsible for electricity.
501 S. 52nd Street
West Philadelphia to Cedar Park / University City.